Wednesday, December 28, 2016

A great update

Hey folks! I hope you all are having a great holiday season with friends and family and loved ones. Our family had a quiet Christmas at home, or as quiet as it gets with four kids who just want to open all the things right NOW. We got them a large trampoline for the back yard and the house has been blissfully quiet for hours since we got it assembled yesterday. The dog doesn't like to hang out outside by himself because he's a big weenie who doesn't know how big he is but he loves to play out there when the girls are outside so even he is reaping the benefits of this gift.

Yesterday I saw my OB and today was the MFM. As of this morning we literally couldn't ask for the boys to look any healthier. Their fluid has equalized and actually Cooper has a little more fluid today! Cooper's largest vertical pocket was around 5.4cm and Lincoln's was closer to 5cm. There are cases in which TTTS can reverse so that the donor becomes the recipient and vice versa. I don't want to worry that that's what is going on here but it's not impossible so of course it has crossed my mind. But right now, today, they are as perfect as we could ever ask. Cooper measured about 12 oz and Lincoln was 13 oz so their growth is right on track and both boys have long limbs and big ole heads.

I said I wanted this blog to become boring and I find myself with delightfully little to report! Yay! This week was the first time I felt one of the boys have the hiccups and it has happened a few times in the last couple days. When I was pregnant with A(8) she had the hiccups all the time, to the point that it was no longer adorable and became a nuisance. When she was a fresh infant she had the hiccups at least twice a day and they were big and sounded almost painful but now we have total soft spots in our hearts for hiccuping babies. There are really real babies in there.





No comments:

Post a Comment